The 6 Best Baby Carriers in 2020
We know how much babies love to be cuddled and cradled in our arms. But you can’t always do this all day. That’s why baby carriers are in high demand by parents of newborns and toddlers.
With the best baby carrier, you don’t have to carry your baby for hours. Your arms will hurt if you always do, especially when the baby has an unusual weight.
More so, baby carriers provide the convenience to go about your daily task hands-free while your baby rests against you.
There are many options for baby carriers on the market. But it can be confusing to choose the best baby carrier that would provide the comfort and safety that a little one needs. Luckily for you, we’ve got your back.
We have surveyed the market and compiled a list of the most quality and versatile baby carriers. It includes the best baby carriers that are high demand by hundreds of parents.
Table Of Contents
Solly Baby Babylist + Solly Collaboration Wrap
(The soft & Sustainable Wrap)
Solly Baby is well known for “Wrap naps,” and it is a lifesaver during the newborn phase. The awesomely beautiful pattern of this baby carrier can give your baby that comfort that puts it to quick sleep. And when your baby is snug, be prepared to get an on-the-go ZZZs with Solly Baby.
What makes the Solly Baby the best baby carrier in 2020?
The fabric used to make Solly Baby soft and light, and they dyes are environmentally friendly. This baby carrier gives newborns that cozy and warm feeling that makes them feel like they’re in your arms. But then most parents move to baby carriers with more holding capacity as their kids grow
“My baby feels so comfortable and calm in a Solly Baby. I get a chance to get other things done in the house”- says Ashley.
BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Mini
(The most ergonomic model)
If you desire an inexpensive, quick, and secure way to carry your little one during the early months, the BabyBjorn is best for you. This baby carrier offers the ultimate support for the head, neck, hips, and spine. It is also way cheaper compared to other baby carriers and more intricate wraps.
More so, the Baby Bjorn baby carrier allows the proper sitting of the child. It places the child’s leg and hip area correctly, and babies get a chance to move their hands and legs freely.
What makes the Baby Bjorn one of the best carriers for babies?
A lot of parents prefer BabyBjorn baby carrier over other baby carriers majorly because it has the baby’s health in mind. But there are a host of other reasons why the Baby Bjorn stands out as the best carrier for babies. Some of them include:
- You can get your baby in and out quickly- even when your baby is fast asleep.
- It fits with proper adjustments to prevent your baby from slipping also if they are only a month old
- It has extra padding that makes it extra-comfy to cuddle your newborn
- It comes with head support that is firm and adjustable
Lilebaby Complete All Seasons 6-in-1 Baby Carrier-
(The Any Weather Carrier)
Thinking of getting the best carrier for babies that are suitable for all weathers? Then the Lilebaby complete is what you need. It is a six-position carrier that helps to keep babies comfortable and warm.
What makes the Lilebaby complete the best baby carrier for any weather?
The back panel of the Lilebaby complete carries a zip which you can use whenever you want to create a cozy cocoon for your little one. But if the weather is hot outside, you can unzip the carrier. The inner mesh increases airflow to keep your baby fresh.
The Lilebaby complete is built to accommodate six different carrying styles. Firstly, you have tucked with the baby’s legs out. Second, we have the feet in the carrier. The third style requires you to choose either facing in or out as your baby grows. The fifth is the back carrier which applies for big kiddos, and then the last is the trendy hip-hug.
Apart from the six carrying styles, the Lilebaby complete has some extra features that make it one of the best carries for baby.
Some highlights include:
- It has a lightweight which will not weigh you down
- Air can circulate freely in and out of the carrier
- It is 100% cotton, and it contains a breathable 3D mesh
- It offers six carrying styles
Infantino Flip Front 2 Back Carrier
(Best for Dads)
Who says baby carriers are for mums alone? That’s not true. Dads too can be closer to their infants. That’s why the Infantino is one of the best carriers for baby, and there are designs for both partners.
What features make the Infantino the best carrier for dads?
Apart from the fact that the Infantino baby carrier is handy, there are other intriguing features you need to know about this product. Some of them include:
- It has a versatile carrier you can use it in three positions
- You get to carry the baby both facing out and facing in
- It can accommodate infants and toddlers weighing as much as 32 pounds
- It has a breathable mesh fabric to protect your infant from the sun
- It comes with a padded strap and chest strap that helps to provide a snug fit and distribute weight.
Interestingly, you can learn a lot about your new baby, especially while mum takes a rest. The Infantino is the best baby carrier you can get as a new dad who has never handled a baby before
TwinGo Original Baby Carrier
(Top Pick for twins)
You might ask, “Which baby carrier can I get for my twins?” Well, we didn’t leave you out. We have confirmed the TwinGo to be one of the best carriers for babies that are a twin. It is an award-winning product for parents with twin kids.
You don’t have to buy two separate baby carriers to hold your twins. These items can be expensive for you. But, you can get the economic model with top quality- TwinGO.
With TwinGO, you can carry two babies at the same time. It does not matter their age or weight difference. More so, this baby carrier has ergonomic designs for both the back and front carrier. You can connect and separate these two carriers using sturdy buckles.
What other features make the Twingo top pick for twins?
The twinGo baby carrier takes the lead among other baby carriers designed for twin. It has other unique features, including:
- It consists of an attachment carrier and a base
- It has hoods that protect babies from the sun and acts as an additional head support
- It has a set of large pockets for keeping on-the-go essentials like wipes and diapers.
- It has adjustable straps to fit any height of the parent
- It can accommodate up to 70 pounds with both carriers.
Ergobaby 360 Baby Carrier
(The support system carrier)
The Ergobaby 360 baby carrier stands out among the best carriers for baby. It is a stylish carrier that offers convenience in any position you place your infant or grown toddler.
What are the qualities that make the Ergobaby 360 stand out as one of the best baby carriers?
You can use the Ergobaby from the first month of delivery, but you will need a baby insert. You can also adjust the seat of the bucket to ensure the baby’s spine stays in a neutral position. The legs can be tucked in a frog-leg or it can simply be with an insert.
Other amazing features of the Ergobaby include:
- It provides for all styles (6 carrying styles)
- You can wear it either as a back or hip carrier
- It provides an extra-wide wrap around the waistband to give support to the baby
- It distributes the baby’s weight and clears away any stress
- It helps for hip development
- It can hold up kids up till their toddler years.
- It is made from 100% cotton which supports easy washing
You can ease yourself of the stress of carrying your baby in your arms all day long. Yes! You can get any of the best baby carriers highlighted above to get a comfortable hands-free experience. The list is meant to guide you. So ensure you make an informed choice of baby carrier today.